Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beats In Space



I don't remember when I stumbled upon Tim Sweeney's radio show "Beats In Space," but I wish I found it sooner. His website updated last month, and is looking fresh. If you're in New York, then catch it on WNYU 89.1 FM every Tuesday night from 10:30pm to 1:00am. On the web, there's a plethora of archived shows that you can stream or download over here. If you're a fan of LCD Soundsystem or DFA records, then his show is a perfect match for you.


ELSEWHERE;

Speaking of site update, Pitchfork must have updated in the last two weeks and I totally missed it while making the rounds.

I had no idea Jessica Suarez had a blog. I remember her writing in the CMJ monthly and Pitchfork, and totally agreeing with most of her work that I read without even knowing she wrote them until I checked the author.

Stones Throw x Ed Banger Records photos. Plus, ST has the new Savath & Savalas (Prefuse 73's side project) album coming next week.

In case you didn't know, Daft Punk is doing the soundtrack for the sequel Tron 2.0

No comments: