Thursday, June 11, 2009

PS22 Chorus

I'd like to think I'm a sponge for all things pop-culture and internet-hype, but somethings slip by from time to time. I feel like why didn't anyone tell me about the greatest thing EVER...Probably more my fault for not listening, but when Hasselhoff is up on the most awesome coolest thing EVER, you feel like you're out of touch..*sigh*

PS22 choir in Staten Island have been generating plenty of internet buzz for the cover versions, which at times are way better than the original. Formed in the year 2000, they are an ever-changing group of 5th graders from a public elementary school in New York City. They even appeared on Passion Pit's latest album. Here's the Fader video of the kids in the studio with Passion Pit;



You can follow all of their clippings and videos at the blog; http://www.ps22chorus.blogspot.com/

Bonus; Don't Stop Believing

No comments: